This sponsored charity cycle ride will take you to seven of the UK’s Transplant Centres in six days and will cover almost 500 miles, from:
- The Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh via The Freeman Hospital Newcastle
- St James Hospital Leeds
- The Northern General Hospital Sheffield
- Manchester Royal Infirmary
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
- to The Churchill Hospital Oxford.
To be a part of this memorable event, you will need to train hard, be fit enough, and be 18 or over.
The cost of the event is £675 and additionally you must raise a minimum of £1000 for the charity.
Give a Kidney was founded in 2011 by a group of people who had all donated a kidney to a stranger, with the vision of ‘no waiting for a transplant for want of a kidney’. It raises awareness of living donation, Give a Kidney Charity No. England & Wales – 11959852 and Scotland – SC045767 supports donors and advocates for positive change in the living donor sector.
To find out more about this amazing event click the button below.